There is a problem with the inclusion of RTX and DLLS in Lutris

Okay, thanks

hmm , I think I realized something , as soon as the control is reinstalled , I 'll check the guess ,I believe that it does not work due to the fact that in the nature of the game I cannot influence the rtx and dlss settings at all

Then you’re doing something wrong, because all reports on ProtonDB, internet forums, Valve’s GitHub, and other source of gaming discussion confirm they have DLSS and DXR working under Proton/WINE for this game.

I told you what to do now you have to do it properly. Use compatible WINE/VKD3D, add the WINE overrides, and game startup parameter. Your screenshot shows you did not do what I told you. Where are the WINE overrides in the game configuration in Lutris?

You realize that there’s pretty much 0 real world scenario where deleting and reinstalling a game does anything, verifying the game files from its launcher (be it Steam or EPIC) would be a possibility if the problem lies in the game files, but this is not the case here you don’t have corrupt game files, do you?. Deleting the WINE prefix and recreating it though, can make a difference if you messed up something in the prefix.

//EDIT: replaced the image link