Thank you guys I LOVE CINNAMON MANJARO

I’d like to give out special thanks for the beautiful beautiful distro you guys made into a compact install, ready to roll, with the best VIEW AND STABILITY I’ve seen from an out of the box ready arch based distro my whole life…

It’s simply the best and I’d like to share my love to you all…

Thanks.

I’m SO HAPPY.

THANK YOU YOU YOU <3 <3 <3

Manjaro Cinnamon for the win!!!

8 Likes

I sure share your enthusiasm, Cinnamon works perfect on Manjaro!

@ maintainer of the Cinnamon community version
Maybe time for a official version?

4 Likes

I first tried to use GNOME, wasn’t that good, tilling layout had some bugs, ZSH sucks so badly, trying to reconfigure it back to bash is pain in the a$$…

But then the savior, THE ONE, THE CINNAMON EDITION CAME THROUGH.

The installer is also the best from all the versions, plus provides install option for open office at the beginning… I mean , it’s not a big deal, but the installer was neat compared to other arch based distros I’ve tried so far, tho they all use the same installer, only this one worked perfectly fine through the whole process…

So far I have 0 problems… A day of hardcore usage, works really well, really stable, beautiful… Amazing !

I am so grateful for this distro!

3 Likes

I’m feeling the same for Manjaro Gnome guys! :slight_smile: :partying_face:

1 Like

Ditto on Manjaro Cinnamon. It is excellent! Was using it for about a month from a 32gb USB thumb-drive to test it. It worked flawlessly from a USB thumb-drive! Amazing. Now it is running on a dedicated SSD. Great work Manjaro!

1 Like

Yes Cinnamon is excellent on Manjaro, like it.

1 Like