Another testing branch update with some usual package updates for you.
- Arch Linux and Manjaro on TUXEDO computers - Arch Linux and Manjaro on TUXEDO computers - TUXEDO Computers
Finding information easier about Manjaro
Finding information easier about Manjaro always has been a topic that needed to be solved. With our new search we have put all Manjaro data accessible in one place and divided by sections so it makes it easier to digest: New Manjaro search engine is available | Blog
- Linux, Judo, unicycles and … Baywatch?! How Vivaldi and Manjaro aim above the ordinary. | Vivaldi Browser
- Framework | Spotlight on Manjaro Linux
- Protect your personal data, keep yourself safe (unlimited devices): 82% off + 2 mo. FREE
Notable Package Updates:
- Linux 5.15 & 6.1 point releases
- OpenZFS 2.1.9
- Usual Python and Haskell updates
Info about AUR packages
AUR (Arch User Repository) packages are neither supported by Arch nor Manjaro. Posts about them in Announcement topics are off-topic and will be flagged, moved or removed without warning.
Info about GNOME 43
GNOME 43 is here!
New in Manjaro GNOME:
We now have Gradience in the Manjaro community repo (also available as a Flatpak) for your theme customization pleasure. There are community presets (currently unavailable) available or you can create your own.
Our in-house Layouts Switcher application by @Chrysostomus has some new features as well as various improvements and fixes:
- NEW Dynamic Wallpaper button: Create your own dynamic wallpaper
- NEW Appearance button to open Gradience for theme customization
- NEW The Firefox GNOME theme option automagically updates to the latest upstream version when toggling the radio button off and on again.
- FIXED: Layout preview images now match
KNOWN ISSUE: Missing required packages will not be automatically installed via Pamac. Please check optional dependencies of
Scaling settings for Xorg in GNOME Control Center are back! [HowTo] Gnome Xorg Fractional (per monitor) Scaling
Lonely leftover orphan packages that have been removed from the Arch / Manjaro repositories:
(Not compatible with Nautilus 43)
(Not compatible with Nautilus 43 & EOL)
Get our latest daily developer images now from Github: Plasma, GNOME, XFCE. You can get the latest stable releases of Manjaro from CDN77.
Our current supported kernels
- linux419 4.19.272
- linux54 5.4.231
- linux510 5.10.167
- linux515 5.15.93
- linux60 6.0.19 [EOL]
- linux61 6.1.11
- linux62 6.2.0rc7
- linux515-rt 5.15.86_rt56
- linux60-rt 6.0.5_rt14
**Package changes (Fri Feb 10 17:49:38 CET 2023)
- testing community x86_64: 577 new and 575 removed package(s)
- testing core x86_64: 5 new and 5 removed package(s)
- testing extra x86_64: 50 new and 50 removed package(s)
- testing kde-unstable x86_64: 7 new and 7 removed package(s)
- testing multilib x86_64: 4 new and 4 removed package(s)
A detailed list of all package changes can be found here.
- No issue, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself.(Please post your solution)
- Yes i am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: