Another testing branch update with some usual package updates for you.
Finding information easier about Manjaro always has been a topic that needed to be solved. With our new search we have put all Manjaro data accessible in one place and divided by sections so it makes it easier to digest: New Manjaro search engine is available | Blog
- Linux, Judo, unicycles and … Baywatch?! How Vivaldi and Manjaro aim above the ordinary. | Vivaldi Browser
- Framework | Spotlight on Manjaro Linux
- Protect your personal data, keep yourself safe (unlimited devices): 82% off + 2 mo. FREE
Notable Package Updates:
- All our supported Kernels got either updated or rebuild against the new toolchain
- OpenSSL got a security fix update
- NVIDIA 525.89.02 fixes a bug that could cause banding or flickering of color gradients on DisplayPort monitors.
- Mesa got updated to 22.3.5 and Xorg-Server to 21.1.7
- Chromium 110.0.5481.77
- Thunderbird is now at 102.7.2
- Beside the usual upstream updates like Firefox Developer Edition, Python, Haskell and others we added our KDE Unstable packages as usual
Info about AUR packages
AUR (Arch User Repository) packages are neither supported by Arch nor Manjaro. Posts about them in Announcement topics are off-topic and will be flagged, moved or removed without warning.
Info about GNOME 43
GNOME 43 is here!
New in Manjaro GNOME:
We now have Gradience in the Manjaro community repo (also available as a Flatpak) for your theme customization pleasure. There are community presets (currently unavailable) available or you can create your own.
Our in-house Layouts Switcher application by @Chrysostomus has some new features as well as various improvements and fixes:
- NEW Dynamic Wallpaper button: Create your own dynamic wallpaper
- NEW Appearance button to open Gradience for theme customization
- NEW The Firefox GNOME theme option automagically updates to the latest upstream version when toggling the radio button off and on again.
- FIXED: Layout preview images now match
KNOWN ISSUE: Missing required packages will not be automatically installed via Pamac. Please check optional dependencies of
Scaling settings for Xorg in GNOME Control Center are back! [HowTo] Gnome Xorg Fractional (per monitor) Scaling
Lonely leftover orphan packages that have been removed from the Arch / Manjaro repositories:
(Not compatible with Nautilus 43)
(Not compatible with Nautilus 43 & EOL)
Get our latest daily developer images now from Github: Plasma, GNOME, XFCE. You can get the latest stable releases of Manjaro from CDN77.
Our current supported kernels
- linux419 4.19.272
- linux54 5.4.231
- linux510 5.10.167
- linux515 5.15.92
- linux60 6.0.19 [EOL]
- linux61 6.1.10
- linux62 6.2.0rc7
- linux515-rt 5.15.86_rt56
- linux60-rt 6.0.5_rt14
Package changes (Thu Feb 9 09:20:29 CET 2023)
- testing community x86_64: 1075 new and 1075 removed package(s)
- testing core x86_64: 38 new and 38 removed package(s)
- testing extra x86_64: 220 new and 218 removed package(s)
- testing kde-unstable x86_64: 17 new and 17 removed package(s)
- testing multilib x86_64: 14 new and 12 removed package(s)
A detailed list of all package changes can be found here.
- No issue, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself.(Please post your solution)
- Yes i am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: