Another testing branch update with some usual package updates for you. I’ll be in Asia for couple of months, so expect responses and updates at a different time slot as usual.
- Linux, Judo, unicycles and … Baywatch?! How Vivaldi and Manjaro aim above the ordinary. | Vivaldi Browser
- Framework | Spotlight on Manjaro Linux
Notable Package Updates:
- Some of our Kernels got updated
- A few Gnome 43.2 updates trickled in
- Mesa is now maintained by Manjaro and won’t ship with patent encumbered codecs.
- Systemd got downgraded again to v251.8 due to regressions found in v252 series
- Usual KDE-git, Haskell and Python updates
Info about AUR packages
AUR (Arch User Repository) packages are neither supported by Arch nor Manjaro. Posts about them in Announcement topics are off-topic and will be flagged, moved or removed without warning.
Info about GNOME 43
GNOME 43 is here!
New in Manjaro GNOME:
We now have Gradience in the Manjaro community repo (also available as a Flatpak) for your theme customization pleasure. There are community presets (currently unavailable) available or you can create your own.
- NEW Dynamic Wallpaper button: Create your own dynamic wallpaper
- NEW Appearance button to open Gradience for theme customization
- NEW The Firefox GNOME theme option automagically updates to the latest upstream version when toggling the radio button off and on again.
- FIXED: Layout preview images now match
KNOWN ISSUE: Missing required packages will not be automatically installed via Pamac. Please check optional dependencies of
Scaling settings for Xorg in GNOME Control Center are back! [HowTo] Gnome Xorg Fractional (per monitor) Scaling
Lonely leftover orphan packages that have been removed from the Arch / Manjaro repositories:
(Not compatible with Nautilus 43)
(Not compatible with Nautilus 43 & EOL)
Our current supported kernels
- linux419 4.19.267
- linux54 5.4.225
- linux510 5.10.157
- linux515 5.15.81
- linux519 5.19.17 [EOL]
- linux60 6.0.11
- linux61 6.1.0rc7
- linux515-rt 5.15.79_rt54
- linux60-rt 6.0.5_rt14
Package changes (Sun Dec 4 07:41:24 CET 2022)
- testing community x86_64: 400 new and 395 removed package(s)
- testing core x86_64: 20 new and 20 removed package(s)
- testing extra x86_64: 90 new and 90 removed package(s)
- testing kde-unstable x86_64: 374 new and 374 removed package(s)
- testing multilib x86_64: 12 new and 12 removed package(s)
A list of all package changes can be found here
- No issue, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself.(Please post your solution)
- Yes i am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: