Another testing branch update with some usual updates for you.
Don’t miss out on 10% discount on selected hardware by Star Labs. Visit their store today: Clearance – Star Labs®!
- GNOME got updated to 42.1. More info about theme changes in the dedicated post of this update announcement!
- NVIDIA production branch release driver updated to 510.68.02
- Usual Haskell and Python package updates
Info about AUR packages
AUR (Arch User Repository) packages are neither supported by Arch nor Manjaro. Posts about them in Annoucement topics are off-topic and will be flagged, moved or removed without warning.
You may need to rebuild any AUR packages that install files to site-packages …
Our current supported kernels
- linux49 4.9.312
- linux414 4.14.277
- linux419 4.19.240
- linux54 5.4.191
- linux510 5.10.113
- linux515 5.15.36
- linux516 5.16.20 [EOL]
- linux517 5.17.5
- linux518 5.18-rc4
- linux515-rt 5.15.34_rt40
- linux516-rt 5.16.2_rt19
- linux517-rt 5.17.1_rt17
Package Changes (Thu Apr 28 19:48:08 CEST 2022)
- testing community x86_64: 1282 new and 1278 removed package(s)
- testing core x86_64: 31 new and 31 removed package(s)
- testing extra x86_64: 215 new and 218 removed package(s)
- testing kde-unstable x86_64: 9 new and 9 removed package(s)
- testing multilib x86_64: 13 new and 13 removed package(s)
A detailed list of all changes can be found here.
- No issue, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself.(Please post your solution)
- Yes i am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: