Another testing branch update with some usual updates for you. Remember that we expect possible breakage of your system with this update!
Find out what is new about Python 3.9! #stayhome, #staysafe, #stayhealthy
- Most of the Kernels got updated. We removed linux57 and linux58 from our repositories. Switch to newer kernels as needed.
- Python 3.9 update rolled in. We hope that we managed to rebuild all needed packages by now. If you use AUR packages, we recommend to install rebuild-detector before applying this update.
- KDE-Git packages got updated as usual
- We simplified Nvidia driver installation. This means we dropped legacy drivers. We recommend to switch over to Nouveau drivers as needed.
- With the latest developer release of Mesa, we now should support RADEON RX 6800 out of the box.
- Pamac 10.0-beta got further fixes
If you like following latest Plasma development you may also like to check out our current version of manjaro-kde-dev, which we build on a regular basis against kde-git master packages. Also check out our latest Manjaro Nibia 20.2 release! KDE, XFCE and Gnome
Our current supported kernels
- linux44 4.4.247
- linux49 4.9.247
- linux414 4.14.210
- linux419 4.19.161
- linux54 5.4.81
- linux59 5.9.12
- linux510 5.10-rc7
- linux54-rt 5.4.78_rt44
- linux59-rt 5.9.1_rt19
:: Packages Changes (Mon Dec 7 09:28:30 CET 2020)
- testing community x86_64: 2830 new and 2858 removed package(s)
- testing core x86_64: 62 new and 70 removed package(s)
- testing extra x86_64: 551 new and 628 removed package(s)
- testing multilib x86_64: 26 new and 36 removed package(s)
A detailed list of all changes can be found here.
- No issue, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself.(Please post your solution)
- Yes i am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: