Welcome to another testing update. So what do we have with this one?
- We worked on our themes
- Deepin got another set of updates
- Pacman 5.1 issues got fixed
- Some of our Kernels got another update
- Usual upstream rebuilds
We hope with all these changes Manjaro to be more efficient for you all.
If you are curious about the latest state of development for the upcoming Manjaro-Illyria 18.0 release, you now have the opportunity to download a beta-build of Manjaro-Xfce 18.0 including the latest xfce-gtk3 packages aswell as our most recent styling efforts:
Latest information about the intel-cpu-bug risk and our efforts can be found here.
Current supported Kernels
- linux316 3.16.56
- linux318 3.18.112 [EOL]
- linux41 4.1.51
- linux44 4.4.135
- linux49 4.9.105
- linux414 4.14.47
- linux415 4.15.18 [EOL]
- linux416 4.16.13
- linux417 4.17-rc7
- linux414-rt 4.14.40_rt30
- linux416-rt 4.16.12_rt5
Package Updates (Thu May 31 09:05:25 CEST 2018)
- testing multilib x86_64: 20 new and 21 removed package(s)
- testing extra x86_64: 122 new and 122 removed package(s)
- testing community x86_64: 177 new and 181 removed package(s)
- testing core x86_64: 11 new and 11 removed package(s)
- testing extra x86_64: 89 new and 90 removed package(s)
- testing community x86_64: 0 new and 1 removed package(s)
The full package list can be found here.
- No issue, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself.(Please post your solution)
- Yes i am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: