Hi Guys !! I started using Manjaro OS since only 1 month. And I like Manjaro so much.
Now coming to my point,
Executing Programs using Terminal Vs. IDE
- I want to know that is it better to execute/run programs via Terminal is better or via an IDE is better ? and explain with your reason for preferring it.
- What are the downsides of using the Terminal to execute/run programs ?
- What are the downsides of using an IDE ?
- Which one would you prefer to a Novice, who has some experience in programming, but is enthusiastic in learning new things with interest ( programming ) ?
- Which is less hasty and easy to write and execute programs ? ( Omit this point : To use Terminal, we know that we should write the codes, in a text file and execute it. )
I would like know your opinions and debates on this topic.
I am a Novice to Linux and enthusiastic to more about this.