Telegram Desktop not showing

Hi. I was using Telegram desktop, and was working fine… but, dont know what happend (probably a system update). And is not working anymore. Is strange because the app appears on the “minimized icon area” (im using gnome), and i see the option of the app like “open telegram/disable notifications/quit telegram”, but when i click the icon the app dont show.
I try uninstall and reinstall but nothing change. Also reboot the notebook.

If i run the app from the terminal i get this:

(telegram-desktop:7968): lib_base-WARNING **: 10:42:15.135: Unfortunately, GTK integration conflicts with qgtk2 platformtheme and style. Therefore, QT_QPA_PLATFORMTHEME and QT_STYLE_OVERRIDE will be unset.
lib_base-Message: 10:42:15.136: This can be ignored by setting DESKTOP_APP_I_KNOW_ABOUT_GTK_INCOMPATIBILITY environment variable to any value, however, if qgtk2 theme or style is used, this will lead to a crash.
lib_base-Message: 10:42:15.136: GTK integration can be disabled by setting DESKTOP_APP_DISABLE_GTK_INTEGRATION to any value. Keep in mind that this will lead to some features being unavailable.

(telegram-desktop:7968): Telegram-WARNING **: 10:42:15.136: Application was built without embedded fonts, this may lead to font issues.
    Warning: Ignoring XDG_SESSION_TYPE=wayland on Gnome. Use QT_QPA_PLATFORM=wayland to run on Wayland anyway.
    "/proc/7968/root"
    [ALSOFT] (EE) Failed to set real-time priority for thread: Operación no permitida (1)
    error: : cannot open
    qt.svg: Error while inflating gzip file: SVG format check failed