System without DNS and can't changeable

Just don’t respond until he uploads preformatted text. This half-assed info should be discouraged somehow.

that is one way to make “them” aware
but “they” might not get the hint - so I rather shortly explain …

v2ray does not appear to be a proper vpn

all I could find is this:

GitHub - v2fly/v2ray-core: A platform for building proxies to bypass network restrictions.

not sure why you use it, not sure how you use it, not sure how it is getting you around the Iranian intranet/internet issue

of which I know almost nothing about, btw

not in the technical sense - but just by way of having read about it in some news articles

but I am quite sure it is giving you your troubles

… so we here on the outside DO hear about the predicament you are in - to some extent …

1 Like

I have no other way, because my laptop does not have internet. How can I send you a high-quality screenshot or text? My Linux has many problems. Bluetooth does not work. When I connect my phone to the laptop with USB, it does not recognize it either. I have no way

this is nitpicking, I know
but
you where able to send screenshots

thus - you where also able to just copy/paste the text that is shown in them
and post it here

… not intending to argue - just telling it as it is/as it appears to be … :sunglasses:

1 Like

Eh ok, I’ll give it a pass. :stuck_out_tongue: Least you could do is disable the flash or whatever is causing that white glow.

What is enp2s0f0? Looks like that has internet, you even have ipv6 address on it. Default route is set over that interface as well. Try pinging ipv6.google.com.

@zbe @Nachlese @mithrial @Mirdarthos
I couldn’t find any solution, do you think reinstalling Manjaro is the right thing to do?

If you can’t figure out how to remove whatever installing that v2ray software did … then yes.

It’s a question of weighing your time and effort spent on repairing vs. reinstalling.

1 Like

As long as it can be prevented from happening again…otherwise, it is an exercise that will have to be repeated…

1 Like

No. Right thing to do is fix it. (Unless you desperately need working internet right away.)

What happens if you disable that… weird interface:

ip link delete ipv6leak*

nothing happened.

If you are able to get through to this forum using the internet on your phone, why do you not share your phone connection with your computer?

Then you will be able to copy/paste to this forum.