System sometimes won't boot, only animation of Manjaro logo

I had quotes there and I put it in quotes. Everything is working. =)))

I replaced everything that was written there with this amdgpu, only in quotes. I don’t really care what’s in there. I made savings in TimeShift))) and at the same time everything works

By the way, I didn’t even run the command to update. Then he just did it. But still the system works on 6.3 =)
sudo mkinitcpio -P

so you didnt change anything … if you didnt rerun the mkinitcpio command, and didnt put it in brackets as is instructed in the screenshot, your system is in the same state as before… so change it as instructed…
probably what helped was to reinstall kernels, which automatically updates mkinitcpio, so it is in the same state as before anyway…

But I previously reinstalled the kernel 10 times. And now I first installed 6.1 and it worked on it, and then I installed 6.3.
I ran each of these kernels three times and they started all three times. Incl. 6.3 also ran a few more times after executing this command…

well i dont know what happen … but you didnt change the mkinitcpio properly, and the only thing you change was reinstalling kernels… but the important thing is that it works as it should…

I understand. after installing 6.1 and 6.3, I ran that command, but it no longer affected the work. those. everything works, glory to prosperity

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.