Switching between FHD and 2k

The problem is little complicated and don’t know how to start lol.

Okay. So I installed latest version of Manjaro with Gnome. And the main problem is - Manjaro works correctly on FHD screen but when I switched back (via cable) to my 2k display GUI not work.

I can open TTY. Tried switch resolution via xrandr but on 2k screen I got Can't open screen..

For example. When I start Manjaro on FHD display, turn youtube playlist and switch back to 2k display - system still works.

I had this problem on Arch (march iso) too. And no. This is not the problem with cable because week ago I had Debian based distro (ParrotOS) and works correctly on 2k resolution.

My PC have Radeon graphic card so this is not the classical Nvidia problem.

:+1: Welcome to Manjaro! :+1:

1. Please read this:
    How to provide good information
    and post some more information so we can see what’s really going on. Now we know the symptom of the disease, but we need some more probing to know where the origin lies…

2. An inxi --admin --verbosity=7 --filter --no-host --width would be the minimum required information… (Personally Identifiable Information like serial numbers and MAC addresses will be filtered out by the above command)
    Also, please copy-paste that output in-between 3 backticks ``` at the beginning and end of the code/text.

:+1:

P.S. If you enter a bit more details in your profile, we can also see which Desktop Environment you’re using, which CPU/GPU or Kernel, … you have without typing it every time