Starting Mycroft fails

When install Mycroft from the official repositories through pamac-manager, it gets installed into /usr/share/mycroft-core. To get started it sais on the official page that you should cd /usr/share/mycroft-core/ and afterwards run ./start-mycroft.sh debug to get the CLI running. But for me, this way does not work out. It fails:

Starting all mycroft-core services
    Initializing...
    Starting background service bus
    CAUTION: The Mycroft bus is an open websocket with no built-in security
             measures.  You are responsible for protecting the local port
             8181 with a firewall as appropriate.
    ./start-mycroft.sh: Zeile 141: /var/log/mycroft/bus.log: Keine Berechtigung
    Starting background service skills
    ./start-mycroft.sh: Zeile 141: /var/log/mycroft/skills.log: Keine Berechtigung
    Starting background service audio
    ./start-mycroft.sh: Zeile 141: /var/log/mycroft/audio.log: Keine Berechtigung
    Starting background service voice
    ./start-mycroft.sh: Zeile 141: /var/log/mycroft/voice.log: Keine Berechtigung
    Starting background service enclosure
    ./start-mycroft.sh: Zeile 141: /var/log/mycroft/enclosure.log: Keine Berechtigung
    Starting cli
    /usr/share/mycroft-core/.venv/lib/python3.8/site-packages/lingua_franca/lang/format_cs.py:296: SyntaxWarning: "is" with a literal. Did you mean "=="?
      if abs(num) < 1.0 and (result is "mínus " or not result):
    2020-11-28 18:32:22.610 | ERROR    | 43632 | mycroft.configuration.config:load_local:106 | Error loading configuration '/var/tmp/mycroft_web_cache.json'
    2020-11-28 18:32:22.640 | ERROR    | 43632 | mycroft.configuration.config:load_local:107 | JSONDecodeError('Expecting value: line 1 column 1 (char 0)')
    2020-11-28 18:32:22.704 | WARNING  | 43632 | mycroft.util.file_utils:ensure_directory_exists:252 | Failed to create: /tmp/mycroft/ipc
    2020-11-28 18:32:22.704 | INFO     | 43632 | mycroft.messagebus.load_config:load_message_bus_config:33 | Loading message bus configs

What can I do? Am i supposed to start it in another way ? Or is there an error in the package. I couldn’t find any information in the wiki or in the pamac-manager for this package, so I’m asking here.

Regards Maxnet

When I try to install the snap package through the pamac-manager, it fails already at installing:

no snap revision on specified channel