[Stable Update] 2021-09-24 - Kernels, LibreOffice, Browsers, Pipewire, RHVoice, KDE Frameworks, Mesa

Thanks for the help and pointing me to the right file. It still is uncommented in mine and nvpn is still working… But no one else is experiencing this? I have reported this issue on their GitHub already, but if it is a me issue, I might just need to reinstall NordVPN.

Re: cantarell-fonts

When I try to print a document out of libre-office-fresh (7.2.2.1 pre-release) with cantarell fonts, all I get as output is “bullets” with no text. If I change to Liberation Sans all prints as it should. Too bad, I genuinely like Cantarell.

https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=130149

Do you try to downgrade cantarell fonts to 0.301?
For me it helps with my problem with skribus.

To downgrade, you can do the following:

1. Test if the older packages are on your system.
    ls -la /var/cache/pacman/pkg/cantarel*

2. Downgrade to older version
    sudo pacman -U /var/cache/pacman/pkg/cantarell-fonts-1:0.301-1-any.pkg.tar.zst

Hello,
With this update (like some updates), I needed to edit:
/usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/40-libinput.conf to use the tapping on the touchpad at logging screen on my laptop.
In the end of the "InputClass" section:

Section "InputClass"
        Identifier "libinput touchpad catchall"
        MatchIsTouchpad "on"
        MatchDevicePath "/dev/input/event*"
        Driver "libinput"

I needed to add:

Option "Tapping" "on"

And now tapping works also at logging screen and not only in the session.

If it could help, and thanks for your great job.

Powerline has been updated to fix the bug. When will that update be incorporated into Manjaro?

Powerline is a completely different project. You’re talking about Powerlevel10k. :wink:

Just now. I updated zsh-theme-powerlevel10k to 1.15.0+66+g3e515a7-1 with the latest commits.

Once you receive the update, run exec zsh to make sure you’re using a fresh session.

1 Like