Sorry, you can't embed media items in a post

Yep.

Yep

1 Like

Well then, point me to it.

2 Likes

I mean no offense and post this generally asking and not being a smart@$$…

What would be the point of posting my old user name?
I have no interest in having TL3 status back.

Sadly as you know the old forums are read-only so I can’t login to my old user account and check all my badges and such.

Can you guys see that? Can you guys see the old user data?
I know very little about Discourse and it’s inner workings so I’m just wondering.
I guess scraping the old Database?

:question:

1 Like

Odd question - we don’t use real names, usernames tell people who you are online. Seems like you prefer to hide your identity :stuck_out_tongue:

I disagree.
I’ve asked for no special TLs nor asked for any special favors.

This, @Purged_127 is my identity here.

The old forums are toast, dust, archived, purged, whatever you want to call it under whatever excuse/reason you want to concoct.

How I present myself on a forum is my prerogative.

In most cases this is true @Ben. Which on the old forums I included in my profile as did many many others.

Cheers

4 Likes

The same point as posting this:

So, if you had 388 solutions, i’m sure i can identify you from your other name.

No, for 42 people that had over 100 solutions i need no database. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe it’s petsam aka AgentS?

2 Likes

The answer to life, the universe and everything! :+1: :laughing:

1 Like

damn, I was between 95 and 99 solutions :sob:

Résumé

… and all that in only 100 weeks :shushing_face:

And two days later, my TL3 status is gone, after being assigned manually by an adming. I guess there was regret. :rofl:

3 Likes

There is a workaround for posting images now:

:innocent: :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Actually no one had to go by memory - the regulars (tl3) from the previous forum and all other badges are pretty well archived and everybody is able to look them up:

Apparently you hit the 100 mark as you’re listed with the i-know-everything badge.

2 Likes

The images are working again :-)

Manjaro team and UB ports during the Fosdem 2020

ManjaroUBPorts-1

6 Likes

Welcome, new member

You’re a TL2 again! Welcome back to the civilised world!

:grin:

2 Likes

There’s probably an influx of TL2’s these days, because a lot of registrations were around 15 days ago.

2 Likes

:+1:
Great stuff! But they were working for me seemingly from the start? … will look for my first upload (probably the screenshot of the sound settings someone was looking for). :wink:

Well Severn Days Later..

Well this.

2 Likes

I think it’s silly. I too, have the exact same issue.

To be concerned about images, spam and trying to moderate a growing forum is frustrating for both new users like myself trying to contribute and also the forums admins. :thinking: :joy: