Error 404 (Not Found):
- Manjaro Kernels - Manjaro → “See Also” section → https://wiki.manjaro.org/index.php?title=Mhwd-kern.sh → (404)
- Locale - Manjaro → “References” section → Manjaro Forum Topics  → (404)
Links that point to old, unsupported OSDN mirrors:
- Download Manjaro - Manjaro → Downloading an ISO image → Stable Releases → (OSDN)
- Download Manjaro - Manjaro → Downloading an ISO image → Downloading Community Editions → " You may find them at OSDN: Community " → (OSDN)
- About Manjaro - Manjaro → " The latest test-builds of Manjaro are available from OSDN " → (OSDN)
- Using Manjaro for Beginners - Manjaro → Manjaro User Guide → …can be found here → (OSDN)
- Desktop Environments and Window Managers - Manjaro → Official Editions → (OSDN)
- Desktop Environments and Window Managers - Manjaro → Community Editions → (OSDN)
Add a Storage Partition & Modify your System to Suit - Manjaro → commands to be entered in the root shell look like:
$ gpg --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --search-keys Manjaro Build Server .................... # Is this official , or some phishing attempt # or something else named "Manjaro" ?? (2) Manjaro CN Build Server <firstname.lastname@example.org> 263 bit EDDSA key 974B3711CFB9BF2D, created: 2021-04-06 ...................
I think providing the exact key IDs and descriptions would be helpful.
- Check a Downloaded ISO Image For Errors - Manjaro → Overview → “To make the check, you must first download the appropriate checksum file from the same Sourceforge (??) website folder as your chosen ISO image.”
- Burn an ISO File - Manjaro → Using Rufus → Rufus points to the old website http://rufus.akeo.ie/ → should point to the new website: https://rufus.ie/