Some glitches with my Manjaro KDE

Hi, experts, i have some glitches with my Manjaro KDE:

1. I using pulseaudio for speaker and built-in microphone on my laptop, the speaker is working right now, but the built-in microphone always has some noise when i metting or recording, the device is ALC287 Analog.
  2. My built-in gpu is NVIDIA 3060 mobile, when i try to hibernate, always cannot wake my laptop, the keyboards light is working, but display always black scrren, even there is not showing the cursor and i dont know why.

I need some helps for these, if anyone need some details, just replay and i will help.

Hello and welcome,

Follow this [HowTo] Provide System Information and edit your topic and add that information.

In addition to this, it might be mentioned the or it might not, I can’t really remember, please try to keep it to one problem/question per post.

Also, a tip:

When posting terminal output, copy the output and paste it here, wrapped in three (3) backticks, before AND after the pasted text. Like this:

pasted text

This will just cause it to be rendered like this:

Sed
sollicitudin dolor
eget nisl elit id
condimentum
arcu erat varius
cursus sem quis eros.

Instead of like this:

Sed sollicitudin dolor eget nisl elit id condimentum arcu erat varius cursus sem quis eros.

Thereby increasing legibility thus making it easier for those trying to provide assistance.