As the tittle says, in the security update on 2019-01-19 i downgraded my manjaro to systemd 239.6-2.2 as was advised using:
sudo pacman -Syyuu
Everything went well, except for my snap apps. Not only none of the snaps opened when I tried to use them but also, every time i tried to install a new one, it always showed the following error:
error: system does not fully support snapd: cannot mount squashfs image using "squashfs": mount: /tmp/sanity-mountpoint-617176282: el montaje ha fallado: Operación no permitida.
These are the things that I’ve tried in order to fix the problem and haven’t worked:
- Remove and reinstall the snapd package from the official repositories (2.36.2-1.0)
- Install the snapd-git package from the official repositories (2.34.689-1)
- Install the snapd package from AUR (2.37-1)
- Install the snapd package from AUR (2.37.r177.ge10eb837f-1)
- Ask for help in the snapcraft forum already and after some troubleshooting steps, they referred me to the manjaro forum since this appears to be an issue with manjaro.
And none of the packages mentioned above worked. The snapd package current installed is 2.37-1 from AUR. Please help!!