Snap store does not run

hi everyone i recently installed snap store so i can add other apps to my laptop, but when i click on the icon of snap store it does not run at all.
I installed it following the steps described in the snapcraft webpage for manjaro and while doing it i did not have any kind of message of error.

I really apreciate your help i am new in manjaro.

I can tell you that snap-store runs on my manjaro(although it has no background for some reason)

Can you run it from a terminal type in

snap-store

and see if there are any errors displayed?

Also might be a good idea to mention which Desktop Environment you are running as someone who is running the same one may know of any issues that might exist.

I am running Cinnamon for instance.

Also you should see if any programs you need are in the Manjaro repositories as they will work better.
Pamac’s Graphic user interface is usually called “Add/Remove Software”

You could also check the Arch User Repository, usually referred to as the AUR. It has many programs in it. To enable that, once in Pamac go to settings and Enable AUR.

If you need to use a program using Snaps you don’t need the Snap store to install them. You can simply use the Terminal. I installed the Snap store to browse what the had, I have never actually used to install anything. I have one program on my computer that requires Snaps and I installed it using the Terminal.

To do so use this format in the terminal.

Sudo snap install -nameofprogram-

Hi thanks for your answer, i actually tried to run the snap-store and i got the following error message:
11:27:18:0970 Gtk Failed to load module “canberra-gtk-module”
11:27:18:0971 Gtk Failed to load module “canberra-gtk-module”
11:27:21:0153 Gs enabled plugins: odrs, rewrite-resource, snap, icons, key-colors, key-colors-metadata
11:27:21:0153 Gs disabled plugins: appstream, desktop-categories, desktop-menu-path, dpkg, dummy, fedora-langpacks, fedora-pkgdb-collections, fwupd, generic-updates, hardcoded-blacklist, hardcoded-popular, modalias, os-release, packagekit, packagekit-history, packagekit-local, packagekit-offline, packagekit-proxy, packagekit-refine, packagekit-refine-repos, packagekit-refresh, packagekit-upgrade, packagekit-url-to-app, provenance, provenance-license, repos, systemd-updates
11:27:22:0033 Gs /etc/PackageKit/Vendor.conf file not found
11:27:25:0351 Pango pango_font_get_hb_font: assertion ‘PANGO_IS_FONT (font)’ failed