Signature error

hello ,
I am using the manjaro linux for first time since past 2 months
and automatically from past few days whenever I am trying to run the sudo pacman -Syyu command gets an error .
How can I solve it?

Below is the error.

error: GPGME error: No data
:: Synchronizing package databases...
core                                                                                                             163.2 KiB   162 KiB/s 00:01 [#######################################################################################] 100%
extra                                                                                                           1874.2 KiB  2.65 MiB/s 00:01 [#######################################################################################] 100%
community                                                                                                          7.6 MiB  4.13 MiB/s 00:02 [#######################################################################################] 100%
multilib                                                                                                         167.9 KiB  1012 KiB/s 00:00 [#######################################################################################] 100%
error: failed to synchronize all databases (invalid or corrupted database (PGP signature))

Moderator edit: In the future, please use proper formatting: [HowTo] Post command output and file content as formatted text

use the search function, please

https://forum.manjaro.org/search?q=error%3A%20GPGME%20error%3A%20No%20data

Hint

[root tip] [How To] Mitigate and prevent GPGME error when syncing your system

1 Like

okay thanks

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.