Security support

Please i need support. Either way i don’t have experience or knowledge. I face a malfunction and i feel in a dead end. It is on 2 pcs, an Android phone and my main mail. She evolve many days and i am not sure for my actions. I can’t evaluate for sure. Before a while i didn’t have connection to internet and my main pc (this pc), wasn’t operational. I believe that problem is related with my cellphone and a Bluetooth alert for a bug i get meanwhile awful hotspot connection pc. Dysfunctions are random at my conclusions. With differences at results and at tension. For that reason, i don’t know what to provide. I pick some relative screenshots as i believe with repeated signs and bugs. I don’t know how to get help. I asked help in my place but since today i haven’t find someone, because nobody knows Linux or security problems so much. Also my time is pushed and i underestimate problem.

I moved your post to #support from #arm:technical-assistance as that’s only for ARM devices. The main categories are for x86_64. Either way, this doesn’t seem to be related to processor architecture.

What is your native language? No offense, but your English is not conveying what you’re trying to say very well. I think I might do better translating your native language to understand what you mean.

What does this have to do with Manjaro then?

1. Please read this:
    [HowTo] Provide System Information
    and press the three dots below your post and press the :pencil2: to give us more information so we can see what’s really going on.
    Now we know the symptom of the disease, but we need some more probing to know where the origin lies… :grin:
  2. An inxi --admin --verbosity=7 --filter --no-host --width would be the minimum required information for us to be able to help you. (Personally Identifiable Information like serial numbers and MAC addresses will be filtered out by the above command)
    Also, please copy-paste that output in-between 3 backticks ``` at the beginning and end of the code/text.

:+1:

1 Like

Sorry for the way i am writing English. I am tired somehow. All this have exhaust me for many reasons. This gap of languages is problem for me. When i try to speak or mainly to write English, i failure because i translate with the way i think. Also this have not to do with my work and not just for fun and i become nervous and anxious. I am trying support my shop through internet and i have found many obstacles, like this. But i must confess that this time i surprised with a very bad feeling.
I was sure that seems like paranoia. This is a reason i avoided to ask help all this time. Also friends or technicians thought that this is paranoia since they saw. I have many proves but it is very difficult to share. Pc seems full operational since it does not. Many times i thought that it is dead and next moment restored. We must realize that exception could be. I say “We” because many times I’ve been sure and i was fault. Complex situations happening in our age, who could not explained at once. I refer other devices and my mail because they relate. A “same time” dysfunction could not be accidentally. If it is possible i need an open channel as support to my investigate. This is something that it doesn’t happened yesterday. It’s a long ago and it will last. Thanks for your correction and for your patient. Someway i had to do this request. It was taboo for me because i knew that it seems my misunderstanding, but shame become luxury. This case have to do with my work and my life and if i could provide all backstage maybe you understood or find a little possibility.

Since you’ve completely ignored our questions and this obviously has nothing to do with Manjaro, I’m going to have to ask you to find help elsewhere. However, if you do have a question regarding your Manjaro installation, please don’t hesitate to create a new thread. If you do, please use your native language in our #languages section. If you don’t see your language there, tag it instead.