Hello, I’m trying to capture my screen but captured video is like two cached images in a loop. So it doesn’t capture what I’m doing.
However, if I try to capture a specific window, it can capture the window correctly. Also, if I change the rendering backend to another backend and switch to my default (OpenGL 3.1) again, Firefox can capture my screen but not the same for other applications.
This is not an OBS issue by the way. Same for every application.
Things I tried:
- Changing compositor settings (including vsync settings). Only XRender works properly for screen capturing but it doesn’t even support desktop effects like blur.
- Asking for help on Manjaro Matrix room.
- Asking for help on OBS Forum, nobody wrote anything.
- OS: Manjaro 21
- Kernel: Linux 5.11.10-1
- DE: KDE Plasma 5.21.3
- CPU: Intel Celeron N3450
- GPU: Integrated Mesa Intel HD Graphics 500
- RAM: 4 GB
- Video driver: video-linux and Mesa. I don’t know versions.
My compositor settings:
- Enable compositor on startup: Enabled
- Scale method: Accurate
- Rendering backend: OpenGL 3.1 (I tried OpenGL 2.0 too but it didn’t solve)
- Latency: Balance of latency and smoothness
- Tearing prevention (“vsync”): Automatic (I tried others too but it didn’t solve)
- Keep window thumbnails: Only for Shown Windows
- Allow applications to block compositing: Enabled
I have to share my screen tomorrow. Hope someone help because I couldn’t solve by myself. Thanks.