I am happy to announce the release of SbK Pantheon 126.96.36.199.
The SpinsbyKilz.com watermark is not present on the installed system.
Pantheon uses a lot of the Gnome desktop . Some of the files that Gnome uses had to be changed or removed to create a working Manjaro installer. Because of this it is really not possible to install Gnome as a second desktop in the installed OS.
Both iso’s in this release include:
- The 5.15.76 LTS kernel.
- The New KoraSpin-Aqua2 icon theme with light and dark versions.
- The new SpinThemeDarkAqua11 matching Gtk and Kvantum themes in one package.
- The new Usplash-188.8.131.52 desktop wallpapers. One of them is the background for the grub, desktop, and login screen backgrounds.
- The iso’s are up to date as of 11/05/2022.
- An optional Firefox theme, SbK Dark Aqua11, that matches the color scheme is available at Browser Themes just click on the image in Firefox to install it.
Both iso’s also contain the standard SbK features.
- The latest LTS kernel.
- A Manjaro stable install that is also AUR compatible with a lot of packages used to build packages installed…
- It is multiarch by default to make running wine games and other 32bit software you may run easier.
- The Spins by Kilz signed repository is enabled for SbK project packages.
- A signed iso. For information on checking signed iso’s visit Checking
- Bloatware has been removed (HP printer software and others).
- Flat packs and snaps are not installed. The back ends are also not installed but can be installed by the user.
- All SbK iso’s contain Manjaro Architect script in case you want to do a custom install. Sadly to get any SbK packages like themes, icons, and other goodies you will have to add the SbK Repository after install.
- Timeshift autosnap installed. It takes a snapshot before upgrading so any bad upgrades can be easily reversed.
As always comments, suggestions, requests are always welcome, just post below.
Cinnamon and Talking Mate remain for this release cycle. I will try and get one out tonight. I cant do it tomorrow because I am an election judge and tomorrow is election day.