I am happy to announce the release of SbK Lxqt 21.1.3.
I liked the theming done on SbK Lxqt 21.1.2, but it wasnt my best work. Then a big update came that moved the Manjaro release version to 21.1.3 two days after SbK Lxqt 21.1.2 was released. So I redid the themeing and moved SbK Lxqt to 21.1.3.
Both iso’s in this release include:
- The 5.10.63 LTS kernel.
- The New FlatRemixSpin-Teal2 icon theme with light and dark versions of the control icons.
- The new KvSpinDarkTeal3 matching Gtk and Kvantum themes in one package.
- The new Usplash-21.1.3 desktop wallpapers. One of them is the background for the grub, desktop, and login screen backgrounds.
- The iso’s are up to date as of 9/19/2021.
Both iso’s also contain the standard SbK features.
- The latest LTS kernel.
- A Manjaro stable install that is also AUR compatible with a lot of packages used to build packages installed…
- It is multiarch by default to make running wine games and other 32bit software you may run easier.
- The Spins by Kilz signed repository is enabled for SbK project packages.
- A signed iso. For information on checking signed iso’s click here.
- Bloatware has been removed (HP printer software and others).
- Flat packs and snaps are not installed. The back ends are also not installed but can be installed by the user.
- All SbK iso’s contain Manjaro Architect script in case you want to do a custom install. Sadly to get any SbK packages like themes, icons, and other goodies you will have to add the SbK Repository after install.
- Timeshift autosnap installed. It takes a snapshot before upgrading so any bad upgrades can be easily reversed.
As always comments, suggestions, requests are always welcome, just post below.