Ryzen CPU/APU clocks seem to be tied to Windows 10 Power Plans (Energy Settings) (Laptop)

Oh, hey guys, new on the forums. I don’t know if I should be posting this here in “Kernel” or if I should post it under “Laptop”. Feel free to move the thread if needed. What section would be more recommended for CPU-related issues?
But anyway, I bought a Lenovo Ideapad with Ryzen 5 3500U (2019 release) and it works pretty much flawlessly with latest Manjaro live-session from the 1st-boot, amazing.
I used Win10 for the 1st week, then jumped into Manjaro (therefore I was able to notice nuance differences) and I stumbled upon this issue:
ALBUM OF DETAILED SCREENSHOTS step-by-step report
The only way to “unlock” my Ryzen clocks on Linux is to boot up into Win10 first and change power plans there, AND THEN reboot into Linux.
There’s a specific power plan that ships with this laptop, and it seems to be the plan that allows higher clocks to be reached under load. (also makes laptop cooler when idle)
Is this a known issue? Should I post this on Launchpad bug reports? (I never posted there, are there any “rules”? tips?)
Is there a known workaround to “untie” Linux clocks from what Windows defines and to unlock CPU clocks on it?
Maybe a few boot parameters to try out? I’m coming from a 10-year old Intel laptop upgrade, I’m new to all of this.