Provide links to dev repo, bug tracker

I’m trying to find the distro’s repo and/or issue tracker. This is to report issues and possibly to submit pull requests. Are they publicly available?

manjaro.org provides little info about the way manjaro development is organized. Apart from couple of gitlab repos for some apps developed by the team, and manjaro-dev mailing list I couldn’t find anything.

Have you seen this?

1 Like

Just came across it from one of the forum’s About this Category posts. Wouldn’t it be better if it’s listed on the website itself. May be alongside (or instead of) the mailing lists.

I’ve marked the below answer as the solution to your question as it is by far the best answer you’ll get.

However, if you disagree with my choice, please feel free to take any other answer as the solution to your question or even remove the solution altogether: You are in control! (I just want to avoid even more subjective opinions being posted and confusing you even more)

:innocent:
P.S. In the future, please mark a solution like this:
Solution
so that the next person that has the exact same problem you just had will benefit from your post as well as your question will now be in the “solved” status.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.