Problems resizing windows

Maybe its the video card ? my bios… i dont know how to update and i never had problems with that

> Installed PCI configs:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  NAME               VERSION          FREEDRIVER           TYPE
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          video-nvidia            2023.03.23               false            PCI

Warning: No installed USB configs!
> 0000:02:00.0 (0200:10ec:8168) Network controller Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd.:
         network-r8168            2023.09.12                true            PCI

> 0000:01:00.0 (0300:10de:2184) Display controller nVidia Corporation:
          video-nvidia            2023.03.23               false            PCI
    video-nvidia-470xx            2023.03.23               false            PCI
           video-linux            2018.05.04                true            PCI
     video-modesetting            2020.01.13                true            PCI
            video-vesa            2017.03.12                true            PCI

Are all of the program windows that are slow to resize Flatpak or SNAP by chance?

All packages

This is high, still within specification for your hardware?

Your system runs on a HDD, this is always limiting the overall performance.

Here we have a high memory usage, is the system swapping already, from time to time? Another potential performance killer.

i think im gonna buy a ssd, maybe solve that problem and yeah the temperature is always high idk why, and my memory its not cosuming all 16GBs my problem is the lagging while resize my window

Maybe some dust which could be removed from your fan?

There seems to be an ongoing issue with gnome-shell-extensions which might be something to do with your problem. I’m not a GNOME user but some of the links from the bug report suggest that downgrading that package fixes things.

https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=290044