Problem with multilib.db, PGP, can't update with pamac

I’m running into a problem with pamac. There are three AUR packages waiting to be updated there. But when I hit apply I’m confronted with this error:

Screenshot_2022-07-30_06-02-51

I ran sudo pamac update && sudo pamac upgrade from the terminal as well to see if I could get a little more detail…

Warning: Building packages as dynamic user
Warning: Setting build directory to /var/cache/pamac
Preparing...
Synchronizing package databases...
Refreshing core.db...                                                                                                                   
Refreshing extra.db...                                                                                                                  
Refreshing community.db...                                                                                                              
Refreshing multilib.db...                                                                                                               
Error: multilib.db: GPGME error: No data                                                                                                
invalid or corrupted database (PGP signature)
Failed to synchronize databases
Refreshing AUR...                                                                                                                       
Nothing to do.                                                                                                                          
Transaction successfully finished.
Warning: Building packages as dynamic user
Warning: Setting build directory to /var/cache/pamac
Preparing...
Synchronizing package databases...
Refreshing core.db...                                                                                                                   
Refreshing extra.db...                                                                                                                  
Refreshing community.db...                                                                                                              
Refreshing multilib.db...                                                                                                               
invalid or corrupted database (PGP signature)
Failed to synchronize databases
Nothing to do.
Transaction successfully finished.

Looks like something is wrong with multilib.db or PGP?

This happened a few days ago. Since then I needed to install aspell on my system. I successfully installed it, and performed a system upgrade at the same time by using pacman without any issues there.

So… I’m kinda at a loss here. Not sure what to do next to try to fix this.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.