Problem configuring TLP

I have Manjaro KDE installed. The cpu frequency is always high when the system is idle. I want to make the cpu to run on lowest frequency when the system is idle and increase frequency only when the system is under load, this is how Windows 10 works, which i have installed on the same laptop. I installed tlp and tlpui and i am using tlpui to try to configure the cpu frequency. I tried different modes but only in powersave mode the cpu run in lowest frequency when the system is idle. But the problem is the frequency do not increase when the system is under load, so when i launch Firefox it launch slower, and if i watch video the video stutter. This is the cpu frequency in powersave mode:

How to setup the cpu frequency to lowest when the system is idle and increasing the frequency only when the system is under load?

This should be the default behaviour without any extra configuration.

Anyways, you can run cat /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_{min,max}_freq to check the minimum/maximum frequencies.

If i run the command this is what it shows:

I have the same with an AMD CPU on kernel 5.10, it always stick to the lowest frequency, regardless of the CPU load on powersave.

Try schedutil or ondemand governors.

I have tried all other governors and the cpu frequency stays high when the cpu is not under any load.