Please update opensnitch from 1.6.4 to 1.6.5

Reason why it’s semi-important is because ebpf module is 1.6.5 while main version is 1.6.4 and all my log files are in errors.
So when you guys will have a chance update it please @official repositores.
Thx.

Please check first who the maintainer is – it’s from Arch. So you’re barking up the wrong tree.

1 Like

Huh? You drunk?

opensnitch was flagged out-of-date on Arch 2024-02-09

I suggest you build opensnitch-git and opensnitch-ebpf-module from AUR

1 Like

Not as much as you’re clueless.

1 Like

Im clueless there is no doubt about that and that is why im asking help here.
But saying that somebody is barking is something that only mental midget would do.
Stay quiet if you can’t help.
I saw your previous post in different topic where you was agressive towards other guy.

Did you have a stroke? Anyway, do whatever you want with your system, at least I can laugh at something.

This is your quote. Be respectful. Even if you think that your head got brighter heat signature than others.

Thank you, Sir.
I built opensnitch-ebpf-module but opensnitch-git is not updated for 8 months or so.

And that is the problem because ebpf module is 1.6.5 and main version is 1.6.4

So i guess i just wait.
But i appreciate you hint.
Cheers.

The git package should clone the latest version v1.6.5 released 9 Feb 2024
GitHub - evilsocket/opensnitch: OpenSnitch is a GNU/Linux interactive application firewall inspired by Little Snitch.
Or you can edit the PKGBUILD to change the version number

1 Like

Ok. I will try that.
Thank you for your time and willingness to help.

But this is my last post on Manjaro forum.
I want to apologize if i was rude.
Have a good day.

Just for the record, the expression “barking up the wrong tree” is well accepted in the English language as being non-insulting. It simply means that you are asking or complaining to the wrong person.

1 Like

Says the guy who replied with “Huh? You drunk?”. :joy:

And I’m not gonna be respectful of a stupid advice. Also this isn’t messaging-your-friend-at-1-AM-on-the-weekend, so anyone should learn to write in full sentences and not junk like “r u srs”.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.