I have made an image using for cutiepi, but phosh is not starting automatically.
I have done following steps to fix it:
- added ‘systemd.debug-shell=1’ in /boot/cmdline.txt.
- created an user manjaro with password 123456, and home dir /home/manjaro owned by user
- created empty /etc/locale.conf
After that phosh.service starts and shows UI.
I have noticed yet a couple of problems:
- phosh complained about partition size (is there some growfs to extend it?)
- squakboard virtual keyboard wasn’t showing
Phosh is not UI I am interested in, but I can try to fix issues if you tell me where to look or verify if your fixes works.