Partition Resize Gnome Disk

I was attempting to resize a different hard drive (not the one I’m booted on) with Gnome Disks to install Windows on it later but decided against it and using a different drive, I have found that the size available for use is reduced but I cannot find a way to put it back and seems to act like there was never any of that space to begin with.
Please help me understand what I may have done wrong, I just want to resize it back up but it cant find anything more.

1 Like

Can you rephrase what you typed, I don’t know what you’re trying to do? Maybe give some pictures. Maybe give ur drive information, etc.

:+1: Welcome to Manjaro! :+1:

1. Please read this:
    How to provide good information
    and press the three dots below your post and press the :pencil2: to give us more information so we can see what’s really going on.
    Now we know the symptom of the disease, but we need some more probing to know where the origin lies… :grin:
  2. An inxi --admin --verbosity=7 --filter --no-host --width would be the minimum required information for us to be able to help you. (Personally Identifiable Information like serial numbers and MAC addresses will be filtered out by the above command)
    Also, please copy-paste that output in-between 3 backticks ``` at the beginning and end of the code/text.

:+1: