Page keeps scrolling down while searching emoji reaction

Am i the only with the following issue?

Since a few days, opening the emoji reaction selector slightly scrolls down the page.
Moreover, the page scrolls past the post-to-be-reacted-on if i type in the selector search bar, and keeps scrolling down for each key pressed.

1 Like

Same here. (firefox 84)

1 Like

I found the same and even worse: as I click on the emoji selector, the tab where the forum is opened, will freeze.
This didn’t occurred before.

I thought it was me with my weird cookie / script settings so thanks for bringing this to our attention! :grin:

A Bug Report has been opened over on the discourse side as that’s the platform we’re using and this is not something under direct control of the Manjaro Team.

The only things we can say right now is:

1. follow the conversation over there.
  2. Live with it for the moment because last time it took 3 months to eradicate another bug, but that was a complex one. :grin: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:+1:

1 Like

I don’t experience using the ‘dark’ theme, switched to the ‘material design’ theme and yes now I have it to.
Back to dark theme, search box stay’s in place.

1 Like

Well, I have to correct myself: the issue which I described

as I click on the emoji selector, the tab where the forum is opened, will freeze

Occurs only with Chrome and Chromium: doesn’t occurs on Firefox, but the issue from OP is still there: minor issue compared to tab freeze.

UPDATE: Apparently it’s a plug-in and the plugin maintainer has been notified

:+1:

1 Like

@moderators

Please see this post as I’m not an admin of this site, so hoping one of you mods is, and if not, please forward to the correct person to update this plug-in.

:innocent:

1 Like

CC @philm please look at @Fabby reply :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.