Only dummy output + no headset/speaker detection

Hello, I very new to linux and manjaro is my first. Currently, sound settings only show dummy output and wont detect my speakers, usb and jack headsets. Bluetooth sound devices work just fine though. I have checked many solutions but failed spectacularly every single time. Here are some outputs from:

alsactl init

sudo alsa-info.sh --upload
http://alsa-project.org/db/?f=1cc02ea7dd002f05b02385f8c5583491fafb70e5

inxi -Aa

Manufacturer’s website has no specifications for this hardware
UBook X - Chuwi Official -Laptop, Android/Windows Tablet PC,Mini PC
But I did find a Linux hardware scan for this laptop model with audio data
HW probe of Chuwi UBook X #b227e694f7

ALSA data is only showing 5 HDMI output devices available for audio playback
and audio device has Intel subvendorID code [8086:xxxx] instead of an OEM-specific code

Data from hardware scan is not showing any HDMI outputs but it does show an analog output and an analog input. And device has a Chuwi subvendorID [1c6c-122a]
(this appears to be the same audio device used on a number of Chuwi laptop models – Intel Celeron/Pentium Silver Processor High Definition Audio)

ALSA data is showing 2 modprobe options added to system

!!Modprobe options (Sound related)
!!--------------------------------

snd_intel_dspcfg: dsp_driver=1
snd_hda_intel: dmic_detect=0

dmesg data at the end of ALSA data shows dmic_detect=0 option added as kernel boot option
and that this option has been deprecated

[    0.000000] Command line: BOOT_IMAGE=/boot/vmlinuz-5.15-x86_64 root=UUID=36f3a7f0-e536-4575-9be8-5505c5a3acbc rw quiet splash apparmor=1 security=apparmor udev.log_priority=3 snd_hda_intel.dmic_detect=0

[    6.086385] snd_hda_intel 0000:00:0e.0: dmic_detect option is deprecated, pass snd-intel-dspcfg.dsp_driver=1 option instead

I suggest you edit /etc/default/grub, remove snd_hda_intel.dmic_detect=0
and update GRUB

sudo update-grub

Find the file in /etc/modprob.d/ containing option snd-intel-dspcfg dsp_driver=1 and remove that too

Check that package sof-firmware is installed

And Install latest kernel v5.19

sudo mhwd-kernel -i linux 519

If audio is not working as expected after reboot, get more ALSA data

sudo alsa-info.sh --upload