One user account disappear after reboot

I am using Linux 6.5.13-7 Manjaro with Gnown desktop. After failing install update, then reboot the desktop the user account used to update the system disappeared. I log in through root account and check the passwd file the account still there. What can I do now?
Thanks in advance!
" Th error message during update-- Installing pacman (6.0.2-18) breaks dependency ’ panman-contrib’ required by bmenu.
– Installing pacman (6.0.2-18) breaks dependency ’ panman-contrib’ required by pacui "

ck
10/3/24

Welcome to the forum! :vulcan_salute:

Kernel 6.5 has been discontinued. You should either install a newer kernel or use the 6.1 LTS kernel.

After installing the new kernel, reboot into it by choosing “Advanced options for Manjaro Linux” from the boot menu. If you do not see the menu on boot-up, press Esc.

pacman-mirrors -f && pacman -Syu pacman-contrib

Be sure to let the process finish, no matter how long it takes.

Thank you for the reply, follow the instruction above the system had been updated, but one account still missing. Kernel version is Linux 6.1.80-1-manjaro, Gnown.

How you installed Gnown? Please post

inxi -Fza
1 Like

Thank you for the reply, follow the instruction above the system had been updated, but one account still missing. Kernel version is Linux 6.1.80-1-manjaro, Gnown.

sorry error occurred when posting system details.

This answer lets me doubt you are humanoid… Prove it :crazy_face: or we close this thread.

What are you waiting for… Christmas?

I do not know how to upload the system detail to this post. It keeps shown" an error occurred, you cannot include links in your post."
How to copy the system detail into this post?

For the sake of due dilligence, the following links should/will help you find the information needed to find system logs, and other system details, and how to post it to the forum.

Please note that as a new member, you are not (yet) able to post live links. After a qualifying period that will change. In the meantime, however, you can post a link so that it’s not clickable; between two backticks ``, which will return a result similar to this:

• https://example.com

If a link you post in this way is useful, others can copy/paste it, rather than click it.

I hope this is helpful, and; Welcome to the Manjaro community. Cheers.

Thank you.