Oda File converter not responding

Hello there.

I’ve migrated to xfce4 and trying some of its features, pretty satisfied, but I’m having an issue with Oda File Converter,

[abubu@abubu-hppavilionnotebook ~]$ oda-file-converter
QFactoryLoader::QFactoryLoader() checking directory path "/opt/oda-file-converter/platforms" ...
qt.qpa.plugin: Could not find the Qt platform plugin "xcb" in ""
This application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could be initialized. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.

/usr/bin/oda-file-converter: línea 2: 18841 Abortado                (`core' generado) LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/oda-file-converter /opt/oda-file-converter/oda-file-converter $@

After that, I thought that it was a Qt issue, but all of my another qt software is running properly (I’m working on xfce4). Any ideas?

oda-file-converter

is an AUR package

The message tells you it may have to be rebuilt
after you updated your system

Try re-building it.
(re-install it)

I reinstalled it after deleteing cache to avoid tmp files issues, downloaded from aur and made everything well, same error

… but did you also update your system before you re-built that program?
I just built the program successfully and it starts without issue - but I’m not on Manjaro stable.

yup, system was updated when I reinstalled it, certainly you’re making me think that it’s a bug nonfixed, I shall wait if the next update shall fix the issue

You are sure?
… nothing in the ignore list which could impede updates of certain packages?
because:
I also just built it successfully on Manjaro (Xfce) stable, which I had just updated.
built and installed with:
pamac build oda-file-converter
starts and works flawlessly