Nonfree repo database issue

Seems similar to something blackarch ignores:

$ sudo pacman -Fyx pamac
:: Synchronizing package databases...
 mesa-nonfree is up to date
 core is up to date
 extra is up to date
 multilib is up to date
error: mesa-nonfree database is inconsistent: version mismatch on package lib32-libva-mesa-driver
error: mesa-nonfree database is inconsistent: version mismatch on package lib32-mesa
error: mesa-nonfree database is inconsistent: version mismatch on package lib32-mesa-vdpau
error: mesa-nonfree database is inconsistent: version mismatch on package lib32-opencl-clover-mesa
error: mesa-nonfree database is inconsistent: version mismatch on package lib32-opencl-rusticl-mesa
error: mesa-nonfree database is inconsistent: version mismatch on package lib32-vulkan-intel
error: mesa-nonfree database is inconsistent: version mismatch on package lib32-vulkan-mesa-layers
error: mesa-nonfree database is inconsistent: version mismatch on package lib32-vulkan-radeon
error: mesa-nonfree database is inconsistent: version mismatch on package lib32-vulkan-swrast
error: mesa-nonfree database is inconsistent: version mismatch on package lib32-vulkan-virtio

As with the open blackarch issue it does not seem to impact functionality.

:man_shrugging:

/me assigns @boredland

I think that was me manually removing some packages. Will try to rebuild the databases in a moment.

Edit: Should be fixed (works on my machine), but please note, that this should not have stopped the repo or pacman from working. There are bigger repos like blackarch who seem to just “accept” that as a warning.

1 Like

Yes - I reported both that blackarch simply ignores it and that it did not appear to have any impact on functionality.

And it appears fixed now. :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.