First time user. Currently have no default terminal. Here are my steps.
- After initial install on VirtualBox, and full update, no Gnome terminal.
- Did some research and found a reinstall should work.
- Checked sha1 figure against download so both match highlighing good iso image
- Reinstalled. Checked Gnome Terminal worked.
- Upgraded system without updating Gnome Terminal
- Rebooted - Gnome terminal failed.
- Tried remaining Gnome Terminal update - Successful.
- Tested, failed rebooted failed.
Any suggestions appreciated.