No spotify desktop/taskbar icon

Hi,
I just installed spotify via pamac build spotify and everything works fine except of the desktop/taskbar icon which aren’t existing. On the desktop it shows a white page and in the taskbar is just nothing which is kind of confusing since I can’t see if it’s running or not. I still can click on both and it works but can’t see it.
Hope some of you can help me because I don’t have an idea how to solve this problem.

I’m running Spotify from the aur on cinnamon myself and have no issues with icons. Do you get any error/warnings if you launch Spotify from terminal?

If I’m running it from the terminal I get this:

Summary

[rechner@manjarorechner ~]$ spotify spotify: /usr/lib/libcurl-gnutls.so.4: no version information available (required by spotify) /opt/spotify/spotify: /usr/lib/libcurl-gnutls.so.4: no version information available (required by /opt/spotify/spotify) /opt/spotify/spotify: /usr/lib/libcurl-gnutls.so.4: no version information available (required by /opt/spotify/spotify) /proc/self/exe: /usr/lib/libcurl-gnutls.so.4: no version information available (required by /proc/self/exe)

After that I looked in pamac and I have “libcurl-gnutls 7.77.0-1” and “lib32-libcurl-gnutls 7.77.0-1” installed but don’t know what to do further.

I have this issue on XFCE. Installed Spotify from AUR. No icon on Workspace and on top right corner of window.
Also when I open Spotify It does not open maximized. I always have to maximize.
Image or workspace icon:

![](upload://rC57HUgyTkeBACdKaMDN6nYzMxf.png)

PS: I was about to open a topic but I searched the forum for a similar issue.

I get this opening on Terminal:

[jesuslinux@T2310 ~]$ spotify
spotify: /usr/lib/libcurl-gnutls.so.4: no version information available (required by spotify)
/opt/spotify/spotify: /usr/lib/libcurl-gnutls.so.4: no version information available (required by /opt/spotify/spotify)
/opt/spotify/spotify: /usr/lib/libcurl-gnutls.so.4: no version information available (required by /opt/spotify/spotify)
libva error: /usr/lib/dri/i965_drv_video.so init failed
/proc/self/exe: /usr/lib/libcurl-gnutls.so.4: no version information available (required by /proc/self/exe)

Any help is welcome
TIA