No signal from your device

Hi,
I have a problem with connecting my laptop to my external monitor. I connect it with HDMI and I had no problem until last night I unplugged it and when in the morning plugged it back it does not show anything. the monitor says ā€œno signal from your deviceā€.
I connect the monitor to another laptop with the same cable and it works. and the HDMI port on my laptop doesnā€™t seem to be damaged.
could someone please help?
Thanks

:+1: Welcome to Manjaro! :+1:

1. Please read this:
    How to provide good information
    and post some more information so we can see whatā€™s really going on. Now we know the symptom of the disease, but we need some more probing to know where the origin liesā€¦ :grin:
  2. An inxi --admin --verbosity=7 --filter --no-host --width would be the minimum required information for us to be able to help you. (Personally Identifiable Information like serial numbers and MAC addresses will be filtered out by the above command)
    Also, please copy-paste that output in-between 3 backticks ``` at the beginning and end of the code/text.

:+1:

P.S. If you enter a bit more details in your profile, we can also see which Desktop Environment youā€™re using, which CPU/GPU or Kernel, ā€¦ you have without typing it every time