Hi, I’m trying to chroot into a Raspbian image, but there’s not domain name resolution inside the chroot.
- I’m 100% sure to have the correct bind mounts
- the correct /etc/resolv.conf (i tried several)
- ping an IP works (ipv4, ipv6)
- I tried adding a domain in /etc/hosts, and resolution works for this domain only.
- I tried using systemd-nspawn instead of chroot as it’s supposed to be more solid.
Still, I get :
root@latitude5400:~# ping google.com ping: google.com: Temporary failure in name resolution
Do you have any idea ?