I’ve only just started using Newsboat, so it could be something trivial I’m missing, but I can’t get links to open in the browser. I’ve tried all sorts of configuration methods and nothing works. Macros are also affected. I even reinstalled the package with a blank config file.
I have a sneaking suspicion that this may be caused by remnant Palemoon calls. When I installed it the first time, I was able to successfully open in-browser. Palemoon was the default browser at the time, but it moved too slow and was too glitchy for my taste, so I uninstalled it in exchange for Brave. According to the GitHub page, Error 127 means ‘command not found’, so I’m guessing that Newsboat is still calling a now absent Palemoon command, but I’m unsure how to fix that; if that is even the problem.