My PC directly boots to bios

Happened to me twice, I thought it was HDD problem so I upgraded to SSD. All is really fine when I replaced windows with manjaro it was smooth. The problem arises when I was not able to properly shut. It did not boot on manjaro it just directly booted on bios with default bios settings. I tried changing bios settings but nothing works. Is there a solution to this problem?

distro: stable XCFE minimal
Laptop: Acer one 14
Cpu: CELERON N2940

Here is the information:

[manjaro /]# inxi -Fxxxza
Can’t use string (“0”) as an ARRAY ref while “strict refs” in use at /usr/bin/inxi line 31028.
[manjaro /]# lsblk -f
NAME FSTYPE FSVER LABEL UUID FSAVAIL FSUSE% MOUNTPOINTS
loop0
loop1
loop2
loop3
sda
|-sda1 92G 8% /
-sda2 sdb |-sdb1 -sdb2
sr0
[manjaro /]# parted -l
Model: ATA KINGSTON SA400S3 (scsi)
Disk /dev/sda: 120GB
Sector size (logical/physical): 512B/512B
Partition Table: msdos
Disk Flags:

Number Start End Size Type File system Flags
1 1049kB 116GB 116GB primary ext4 boot
2 116GB 120GB 4285MB primary linux-swap(v1)

Model: SanDisk Cruzer Blade (scsi)
Disk /dev/sdb: 15.4GB
Sector size (logical/physical): 512B/512B
Partition Table: msdos
Disk Flags:

Number Start End Size Type File system Flags
2 2710MB 2715MB 4194kB primary esp

[manjaro /]# test -d /sys/firmware/efi && echo efi || echo bios
efi

Welcome to Manjaro! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1. Please read the information behind this link. It will help you to post necessary information. [HowTo] Provide System Information
  2. Please press the three dots below your post and then press the :pencil2:
  • If you give us information about your system, we can see what we’re talking about and make better suggestions.
  • You can do this by using inxi in a terminal or in console.
inxi --admin --verbosity=7 --filter --no-host --width
  • Personally identifiable information such as serial numbers and MAC addresses are filtered out by this command
  • Presenting the information in this way allows everyone to be familiar with the format and quickly find the items they need without missing anything.
  1. Copy the output from inxi (including the command) and paste it into your post.
  • To make it more readable, add 3 backticks ``` on an extra line before and after the pasted text.