My dwm looks horrible

i patched dwm with the fullgaps patch, it said that there were no errors, but it looks absolutely terrible.
my background exists out of random colors and windows i have opened in the past

Hi @cool_man, and welcome!

1. If providing code/output, please copy-paste that output in-between 3 backticks ``` at the beginning and end of the code/text so that the output looks like this:
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.
Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.
Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur.
Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

instead of like this:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

(as that makes both our lives much easier)

1. I have never worked with dwm, and so I might be mistaken. Someone that knows better, please correct me if I’m wrong.
    Does this happen without said patch? Because if not, I rather suspect it’s the patch causing it, and that has noting to do with Manjaro and should be reported/taken up with the developer(s) in charge of the project. If it does happen without the patch, have you tried a different window manager? i3?? kWin, maybe?

Also, see How to provide good information