My dual boot stopped working

Hello,

I have a Lenovo laptop with Dual boot configuration with Windows 10 and Manjaro. Everything was working fine until I messed up my kernel v5.10 on manjaro. So I had to remove my kernel hence I followed the below steps

mhwd-kernel -r linux510

rm -f /boot/5.10

grub-mkconfig -o /boot/grub/grub.cfg

After running these commands the grub was booting properly in my older kernel version 5.9. Now when I reboot today I found that I cannot see neither my Lenovo welcome screen nor the grub menu, it directly boots to manjaro. Can someone help me with this ?

Its seems like you messed up grub. What’s your current kernel version? Im assuming you can’s go to the boot menu by hitting the key it says on the welcome screen to enter boot menu. I am using the 5.10-13 kernel available on manjaro settings manager and the boot menu is working fine with me. Did you update-grub or not?

@ExistingDude

Im assuming you can’s go to the boot menu by hitting the key it says on the welcome screen to enter boot menu → I m not getting any menu screen, when the system boots up the entire screen goes black and i m getting login prompt to manjaro

my current kerenel version is
» mhwd-kernel -li
Currently running: 5.9.11-3-MANJARO (linux59)
The following kernels are installed in your system:

• linux54
  • linux59
  • linux59-rt

That is why I always use linux-lts

Try reinstalling grub.