MUST HAVE apps in manjaro kde

Agree completely - I’d prefer to have to download the programs I wish to use, rather than uninstall the programs I don’t want to use :slightly_smiling_face:.

EXACTLY! Very happy to find out I’m not the only one!

This also prevents your computer like many a cell phone - full of unused bloatware.

1 Like

Yeah you’re completely right
I love linux for sake of customization and privacy
I hate when someone keep saying you can’t uninstall it you can’t change that you can’t DO ANYTHING
The only thing that windows is still superior is third-party supports
If linux had that support, I have no doubt that linux would be literally the BEST OS for gaming :slight_smile:

Thing is, there’s no use in denying it, it’ll not change it.

M$ was extremely accurate and their original adverting was very well done. So well, that the name “Microsoft Windows” quickly became synonymous with computer. With using a computer. I was even guilty of it.

And humans being human, not liking change and quite actively resisting it, that stuck. And in many places it still sticks.

Sure, M$ has changed a lot, but that’s not where they started and in many ways they haven’t changed at all.

But, let me get off my soap box.

1 Like

@Mirdarthos, i disagree so much with your post that we would need a new topic for it :rofl:
In short: It all boils down to what people are “fed with first”, as in first experience with any computer.

I’m sure in few years we will get similar requests from people asking for missing features they are used to while using their Android (or other mobile) device :wink:

Lets not derail the topic even more :innocent:

@TriMoon, that is exactly what I mean, Apologies if I was unclear.

But let’s not.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.