Moveable devices have a bug on manjaro-zsh-theme

See the little white triangle before run, this occurs when it is a moveable device which is on /run/media/(usr_name)

I can’t replicate this.

Did you install oh-my-zsh or some zsh plugins? It would break the icon.

No, I have:

pamac list | grep "zsh"
manjaro-zsh-config                 0.22-2                       community    460.6 kB
zsh                                5.8-1                        extra        6.5 MB
zsh-autosuggestions                0.7.0-1                      community    43.6 kB
zsh-completions                    0.33.0-1                     community    1.2 MB
zsh-history-substring-search       1.0.2-1                      community    36.9 kB
zsh-syntax-highlighting            0.7.1-1                      community    143.2 kB
zsh-theme-powerlevel10k            1.15.0+66+g3e515a7-1         community    3.8 MB

I have not installed oh-my-zsh

Try to run p10k configure to change zsh theme. You can check it, if it has the same issue?

Try nerd-fonts-jetbrains-mono from AUR instead of the normal one which you are using

I installed it

No, not JB Mono’s fault as Hack and Noto Mono have the same issue

After check, still have.

When checking, the 3rd question:

And after I choose no:

New config: ~/.p10k.zsh.
Backup of ~/.zshrc: /tmp/.zshrc.6XWaAzR5Ui.

See ~/.zshrc changes:

diff /tmp/.zshrc.6XWaAzR5Ui ~/.zshrc

File feature requests and bug reports at https://github.com/romkatv/powerlevel10k/issues

diff /tmp/.zshrc.6XWaAzR5Ui ~/.zshrc 
0a1,7
> # Enable Powerlevel10k instant prompt. Should stay close to the top of ~/.zshrc.
> # Initialization code that may require console input (password prompts, [y/n]
> # confirmations, etc.) must go above this block; everything else may go below.
> if [[ -r "${XDG_CACHE_HOME:-$HOME/.cache}/p10k-instant-prompt-${(%):-%n}.zsh" ]]; then
>   source "${XDG_CACHE_HOME:-$HOME/.cache}/p10k-instant-prompt-${(%):-%n}.zsh"
> fi
> 
10a18,20
> 
> # To customize prompt, run `p10k configure` or edit ~/.p10k.zsh.
> [[ ! -f ~/.p10k.zsh ]] || source ~/.p10k.zsh

Sorry, I am out of ideas.

Housekeeping … no activity …