Mirror in the Netherlands DNS changed

Today I found the address for the repo in the linked thread below changed in:
https://mirror.erickochen.nl/manjaro

I have it in my mirrorlist and seems there is not any advice for the change.
I think it would have been helpful to post here that change. :innocent:

If a mirror changes IP address is nothing to announce - it is usually seamless when done correct.

Just rebuild your mirrorlist to pick up the change - if it is part of a custom mirrror pool remember to reset the pool

sudo pacman-mirrors --continent
3 Likes

Iā€™ve marked this answer as the solution to your question as it is by far the best answer youā€™ll get.

However, if you disagree with my choice, please feel free to take any other answer as the solution to your question or even remove the solution altogether: You are in control! (If you disagree with my choice, just send me a personal message and explain why I shouldnā€™t have done this or :heart: or :+1: if you agree)

:innocent:
P.S. In the future, please donā€™t forget to come back to your question after your issue has been solved and click the 3 dots below the answer to mark a solution like this below the answer that helped you most:
Solution
so that the next person that has the exact same problem you just had will benefit from your post as well as your question will now be in the ā€œsolvedā€ status.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.