MinisForum manjaro ISO

I just ordered a DeskMini UM350 manjaro. I love the Manjaro preinstalled software. How ever, I encrypt my hard drive, and that’s what I’m planning to do when I receive the unit. Therefore I’m going to lose the beautiful Manjaro minisforum logo! I know this is a long shot, but Is there a way to get the preinstalled ISO for that unit?

MinisForum-manjaro

I guess it is just a Manjaro KDE ISO with the “minisforum” packages for added configuration.

[omano@omano-nvme ~]$ pamac search minisforum
plasma-theme-minisforum                                                                                                                                                1.1.0-1     community 
    Plasma theme for the Manjaro-minisforum
minisforum-kde-settings                                                                                                                                                20220414-1  community 
    settings for Manjaro Minisforum Plasma editions

//EDIT: you could build your own ISO following instructions in forum or youtube, as there seems to be the ISO profile there oem · master · Profiles & Settings / iso-profiles · GitLab

Whoever flagged my post which basically answered the question (or could answer it) if i could post links (weird as idk what i can’t) that was the only post i was going to make on this forum to begin with. If this is how the community treats people who go out of their way to help then i’m staying far away from this place omg

2 Likes

Bumping a 12 month old thread is bad manners.

Download the official ISO from the vendors web

Or build your own - up-to-date ISO - use the minisforum-oem-kde-um350 profile

buildiso -p minisforum-oem-kde-um350

“bad manners”. OK. and a thread a year old automatically makes it unhelpful. That’s bogus. Can I have my account deleted kthx

No it’s not - it’s forum rules

Do your part to keep the forums tidy. Posting in old threads, or “necrobumping” is generally discouraged in the technical issue subforums, since it can potentially create disjointed “zombie” information; outdated posts with data which is no longer relevant due to Manjaro’s rolling nature, combined with more recent posts reflecting more current circumstance. Furthermore, technical support threads should remain succinct, and multiple pages are to be avoided if possible.

Rules of thumb

• If you have a question, start a new thread and link to the old if relevant.
  • If you have something to add and judge that your information is related, but more up-to-date, start a new thread and link to the old if desired, but avoid duplicating effort by posting information already contained in the Manjaro wiki.
  • If you have a version-agnostic or corresponding solution, necrobumping can be appropriate.

I repost the YouTube video which is great to build any ISO you want from GitHub, with their official or your own customized ISO profile, check video description too

Link to Profiles: Profiles & Settings / iso-profiles · GitLab
Link to Snippet: [CI] iso_build ($630) · Snippets · GitLab
Link to Compare: https://packages.manjaro.org

Manjaro Linux Manjaro Linux - 11 months ago
Updated actions can be found here:

PS: new accounts are limited on the forum, this is on purpose, but you can still share with the code tag for example.